Monday, September 14, 2009

Photos from a soccer mom...

Alexander had his very first soccer game tonight and was filled with excitement all day long! I'm guessing he asked me at least 52 times how much longer he had to wait until his soccer game. He requested spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and to say his bedtime prayers first tonight...since it was his special day!

He did really well tonight and he really enjoys playing. He is very fast and can control the ball pretty well. He has a hard time stopping when the ball goes out of bounds and is constant movement all the time! He did well, though, and we are very proud of him. His next game is on Saturday and I'm sure it will be a looong week for him!
Have a great week!
Love,
Kristen

3 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Good job, Alexander. This looks like it is the perfect sport for you. You can ask Eric for some pointers. Have fun at your game on Saturday. Love to you all.

Grandpa said...

Alexander,

It's obvious that you really enjoy playing soccer from the many smiles I see on your face in these pictures. Good for you!

I especially like the Georgia red swoosh on your shoes. Trying to really fit in as a local I see :)

Love,

Grandpa M.

Grandma said...

Alexander,

Looks like you really enjoy playing soccer - that's great. We're looking forward to seeing you play when we visit you in October.

Love, Grandma