Marina, you have given us 5 years of complete joy, love, laughter, entertainment and pride. We love you more than I ever knew possible and are so incredibly blessed and honored to be your parents. You have such a beautiful little soul and we are so proud of the person you have become. You make being a parent so much more than I expected it to be and I love every minute I spend with you and your brothers. God fit you perfectly into our family 5 years ago, and I pray that we have many, many more years together to celebrate you!
Here is a picture of Marina on the day she officially became ours!
Thank you for celebrating this special day with us today. Of course, we could not celebrate this day without thinking of the special families we met during our time in Kras. So today, we also celebrate our dear friends Brian and Sarah and Craig and Brigitte and their beautiful children and the friendships that were created half a world away. We love you guys! Happy adoption day! With love,
Mike and Kristen




2 comments:
Happy Adoption Day Marina!!! May God continue to bless you and your family.
Tina
It just brings tears to my eyes to see that picture of Marina. I remember her being that precious baby girl like it was yesterday! Five years! It seems unreal. Our children have grown so much. I cherish those memories and that experience we all shared while in Russia, that day especially. God has truly blessed us with these wonderful children. Happy Adoption Marina, you are a very special girl!
Post a Comment