But darn it....even with scrapes on his face he is one preciously adorable little man! :O) At least I think so!Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Ouch!
Xavier has his first professional photo shoot this morning at 9:30. On Sunday, he went (literally!) head to head with the concrete driveway....and lost. I rescheduled his photo session for next Thursday..........
But darn it....even with scrapes on his face he is one preciously adorable little man! :O) At least I think so!
But darn it....even with scrapes on his face he is one preciously adorable little man! :O) At least I think so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yes, he is still absolutely adorable! See, I told you at Christmas that he must have a VERY hard head. Considering what happened, I think he came out of it pretty well and looks GREAT!!!
I vote with the adorable group and we love him very much. Hope he didn't put too big of a dent in the driveway. Hehe. Love to you all.
Post a Comment