Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Fun Night #2

We enjoyed our 2nd family fun night tonight. Last week I ran through the list of ideas that I had put together for these themed nights and the kids chose "A Night at the Ball" for tonight. They were both really excited to wear their fancy clothes and eat in the dining room!

Marina chose to wear her flowergirl dress from my cousin's wedding last October. She loves that dress and obviously feels like a princess in it. Alexander only has one suit, so that was it for him. He kept calling himself the prince! Mike wore a suit and I wore one of my "fancy" dresses. We had a great meal, in the dining room, and used my china and crystal. I asked Mike what kind of mom pulls out the china and crystal for her 5 and 3 year olds! Why not???!!! We enjoyed our meal, complete with alcohol-free sparkling raspberry spumante and chocolate covered strawberries. And after dinner we all enjoyed some dancing in the family room! Here are some pictures of our fun.....




We hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
Love,
The Froehlich's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, What a mom!!! In the midst of a fast-paced move, you create a fantastic memory for you kids. God definitely blessed you children with wonderful parents as well as him blessing you with wonderful children! Very cute!!

Kathy Y

Anonymous said...

Oh my golly! You are the most fun seeking family I have ever known. I want you to be my parents!! Can I? Huh? Huh? Mom? Can I?
Love ya,
Tracie

Wendy said...

"what kind of mom pulls out the china and crystal for her 5 and 3 year olds"
Answer: A GREAT Mom!!! :)
What Fun!!!