There are some times in life that just seem too good to be true....and today was one of those moments for me. If you read my earlier post, you know that I had the honor of being a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show today. It was simply amazing! I've thought and thought of the right words to describe just how incredible this experience was, and I just cannot do it. I just can't find the words.....
So many times today I caught myself thinking, "Really, this is happening to me right now???!!!" And once Oprah walked out on stage, the reality of it really sank in. Awesome!! And then when Jim Carrey walked out on stage, again, awesome. And again and again for Carol Burnett and Steve Carrel. I LOVED IT!
Oh, and did I mention that we got to watch all of this from the SECOND row???!!!! :O)
So, if any of you are interested, the show will air on Monday (Feb. 18th). I don't know if you'll see me on camera or not, but I'm guessing you may. Just look in the second row for a red sweater and a big smile! The show was, indeed, very funny!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, and a very happy (early!) birthday to A!
Love,
Kristen
p.s. For all of you that asked to see pictures...sadly, there are none. There are absolutely no cameras, cell phones, pagers, etc. allowed into the studio, but I sure would have loved to take some!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
O- my golly!!!! I am so glad that you got to have this experience. You do so much for your family every day and now you have done something for yourself. Good for you. What fun!!!
Tracie
I went on Oprah's website and saw a preview of the show. I paused it when they had a pull back shot from behind and I saw A's head and sweater!! She said that the lady next to you asked a question so I hope we get to see you two. I already set the DVR to record so I don't miss it!!! Glad you girls had fun!!
Kathy Y.
HOW FUN Kristen!!!! Got extremely busy yesterday and miss the show.....ugh!! So happy that you had such a great experience! :) How did you like the movie? Is it a must see for the kids?
I need to say that I looked for a red sweater and found that almost everyone had on red that day!! I looked for you and didn't see you. Were you close to the woman who won the trip to Hollywood for the premier? Glad you got the chance to go and see such a super funny show!!
Post a Comment