Sunday, February 04, 2007

Finally.....SNOW!!!

Sorry about the delay since my last update. I've been having trouble with blogger.com and this is the first time in a couple of weeks that I've been able to post!

So....I thought I would share a few pictures of the kids playing in the snow....FINALLY!!! We were hit with a few snow storms this week, which was great fun for all of us! Unfortunately, now the temperatures and wind chills are much too cold to play in, but hopefully we'll get back out there soon! The kids have SO much fun!!! And honestly....so do I! :O)


Snow buddies!!! :O)

This is how we make our trek out to the mailbox in the snow!


Who needs a plow or snowblower when you've got help like this?? :O)

My snow angel!

I thought I would share another quick story with you....Marina had her special day at school on Thursday and she gets so excited to pick out what to take for a snack, show and tell and the mystery sack. Well, this time she decided that she wanted to take "dirt and worms" for her snack. So she was thrilled to help me make the pudding, crush up the cookies and put them on top and then top that off with a gummy worm. This is one of her favorites! Well, Alexander and I stayed at school on Thursday to watch and take pictures of her on her big day. Snack time came and Marina couldn't wait to dig in! They always say a prayer before snack and thank God for whatever the snack is that day. So, when they thanked God for dirt and worms many of the kids wrinkled up their noses. And when it was time to eat at least half of them wouldn't even touch their snack! They thought it was really dirt!!!! The teachers and I were amazed that not more of them had ever had this before, but no amount of convincing was going to make them believe that it really was cookies!!! Luckily Marina didn't notice that many of her friends weren't as excited about the snack as she was! I think a lot of them went home hungry that morning! (And of course I tried adding a picture of Marina with her snack, but it won't post, so you'll just have to use your imagination!!!)

Happy February!

Love, The Froehlich's

No comments: