Last night our church had their annual Children’s Christmas program. Marina participated last year and really enjoyed it and was excited to do it again this year, except this year she got to be an angel! She was absolutely thrilled that she got to wear a little white gown and a gold halo! And let me tell you….she looked absolutely adorable! And I thought it was neat that her gown had “JOY” written across the bottom of it….because she is such an amazing JOY in our life!
She is the youngest one in her class and did a fantastic job! It was hard not to get tears in my eyes watching her up at the front of the church singing her little heart out! Oh, she is just growing up much too quickly!

Marina before her program last night
The kids singing "Away in a Manger" during the program. Marina is the shortest one right in the middle of the picture!
2 comments:
She has always been "our" little angel. I sure hope there are videos. Love to all.
I regret not being in the country to watch the program in person. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing my little angel(s) at Christmas. Please tell Marina that Grandpa is proud of her and is returning home on the big airplane with fond thoughts of seeing his little angel this weekend. Hugs and kisses to both of my little angels. Only a couple of days away from home now. Woo hoo!!
Love to all,
Dad
Post a Comment