
The kids stopped in for a visit with Santa this week.
We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It was so nice being able to spend a few days with Mike’s family. The kids all played really well together and had so much fun. The weather was beautiful so we were able to take advantage by playing outside quite a bit. We also got the first batch of Christmas cookies made! :O)

The five Froehlich grandkids!
On Sunday afternoon we decided to head out to the Christmas tree farm to pick out our tree! This is one of my favorite things to do! It marks the beginning of the Christmas season at the Froehlich house, and then I know it’s time to decorate the house! Even at 30+ years old, Christmas is just a truly magical season for me! I’m blessed that I have 2 children to share the magic with!!! It took us a record amount of time to pick out the perfect tree this year……just MINUTES!!! Usually we hunt for a good hour or two! :O) The kids both really enjoyed helping us decorate the tree. Marina studied each ornament carefully before placing it on the tree and Alexander stood in wide-eyed amazement at the entire process! Oh how I can’t wait to celebrate Christmas through the eyes of my children!

This is it......our 2006 Christmas tree!
I have to admit.....I loooove this picture! The kids decorating the Christmas tree!Next week we will celebrate Marina’s 4th birthday! I can’t believe she is growing up so quickly. She is going to have a small party with a few little friends on Thursday, and then her big family birthday party on Saturday. She has been talking about her birthday for quite a while now, and I know she is just beyond excited! Any of you that know Marina know that she chose to have an Ariel (from the Little Mermaid) themed birthday party! It’s going to be so much fun!!!
Well, again, thanks for checking in on us and continuing to watch our life unfold. We hope you all enjoy preparing for the upcoming holidays and that we’ll get to catch up with many of you in the next few weeks. Bring on Christmas!!!
Love,
The Froehlich Family




No comments:
Post a Comment