

Marina continues to love her preschool class! She is always bouncing through the church doors in the morning, ready to go! It’s really neat for me to stand back and watch her interact with the other kids and her teachers. It reminds me just how much and how quickly they grow! I’m so proud of her for handling this so well! And I absolutely love seeing all the wonderful crafts and projects she brings home! Surely we’ll have to put an addition onto our house next year! How can I possibly throw any of this away?????
Alexander is still doing really well. He talks more and more each week, and it’s neat to hear what words he is coming up with! I haven’t measured him in a little while, but I’m guessing he’s grown a little bit more in the past 6-8 weeks. He’s still a little peanut, though! He wore 12 month pants in Russia, and they fit him the best. Now, he is wearing 18 month pants, but some of them are still quite long and most of them are big around his waist. I’m sure he will go through a growth spurt pretty soon, although I wouldn’t mind if he could stay this size forever!!! He is still a little snuggle bug….which I love! :O)
We had exciting news in our family last night. Just before 7:00 p.m. our new little niece was born! We are very excited for Mike’s sister and brother-in-law and can’t wait to meet little Emily Ann! We’ve seen her picture and she sure is cute!!! Congratulations Kurncz family!!!!
That’s about all from our house right now. We hope to hear from many of you soon!
Love,
The Froehlich’s




No comments:
Post a Comment