It's so hard to believe that summer has come to an end and the school year has begun again! We had a great summer though, and the kids were ready to get back to school.
Marina started 3rd grade yesterday and loves her teacher. She is young and fun and sweet....everything that matters to Marina! I think she'll have a great year and I'm really excited for her. Her best friend from 2nd grade is in her class, too, which is just icing on the cake!
Xavier started preschool yesterday and I'm still in a bit of denial. He is in the 3 year old class at the same preschool Marina attended. We love the teachers there and the program and Xavier is going to have a great year. He was SO excited to go yesterday and can't wait to go again tomorrow! I'm hoping to use the 4 hours a week he is in preschool to volunteer in Marina and Alexander's classrooms.
So, all in all, yesterday was a complete success and I think all 3 of them are going to have a great year! While I am looking foward to having us all back into a routine, I do miss these 3 precious faces during the day and count down the minutes until they return home!
And a special THANK YOU to our awesome parents who agreed to take our kids for the Labor Day weekend so Mike and I could spend some time in Traverse City to celebrate our 13th anniversary. We had an amazing weekend and appreciate their help so much!
Happy fall!
Love,
Kristen















No comments:
Post a Comment