This is going to be mostly a photo recap of our last few weeks. We've been having lots of fun and are staying very busy! We loved having Mike's brother and sister-in-law here visiting us for a long weekend this past weekend and are really looking forward to his parents arrival here tomorrow! Enjoy the pictures!
Easter morning
Climbing Stone Mountain
We made it to the top!
Getting ready for the high ropes course at Stone Mountain Park
My kids rock! I was SO proud of them!!!
That's us....on the platform of the top level
Alexander's first soccer game of the spring season. Go Kickers!!!
This was the kick that scored his 2nd goal of the game!
Trike-A-Thon at Alexander's preschool
I hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend! The only disappointment for us was the outcome of the MSU Final Four basketball game, but we are happy that they even made it that far! Love,
Kristen

























3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the new pictures! I really enjoyed them - they are great!!! GO KICKERSSSS!!!!!! Kisses from TX!
Great pictures. Miss you guys. Love to you all.
your family is precious! 1 more month for Matt and I until we can jump into the adoption process!! Can't wait to actually get together and talk about everything!
Post a Comment