I think I can confidently say that Marina had a great day today! She was full of smiles and excitement all day today adn it was waaaay past her bedtime by the time she finally fell asleep tonight.
Her afternoon began with her very first horseback riding lesson. She will begin weekly lessons in January and if today was any indication, I think she will love it!
Here she is with her pony, Joe, getting ready to "saddle up."
Leading Joe out to the riding arena
Learning how to "steer" her horse
Marina guiding Joe through the obstacles in the arena
A quick break for a picture!
Ready, set....GO!
Marina could not wait to dig into this cake. It likely could feed 100 people, but it was just what she wanted!
Marina and her friend, Caroline
May all of your wishes come true, birthday princess! We love you!!!
Thanks to all of you who called, Skyped, e-mailed and sent cards and gifts for Marina today! She can't wait to celebrate again with many of you at Christmas!Love,
Kristen
















No comments:
Post a Comment